If you are not satisfied or satisfied with your knees, you have come to the right place to know how to get rid of this fat. Fat can accumulate in different parts of our body and one of those areas is the knees, which can give excessive volume. Sometimes it is even accompanied by cellulite.
Tips to lose fat from the knees
If your knees are too big and you want to deal with excess fat, you should know that there are a series of considerations and exercises to do in order to get rid of it.
Changes in your eating habits
If you are looking for how to eliminate fat from the knees, it is important that you start by modifying you’re eating habits. For this you will have to reduce as much as possible the consumption of refined sugars as well as saturated fats, refined flours or processed foods; and in exchange base your diet on vegetables, fruits, proteins and whole meal flours.
It is also recommended that you reduce your salt intake and reduce your intake of fats, processed foods, fried foods, industrial pastries and snacks. You should also increase your water intake.
If you wonder how you have to exercise to know how to remove fat from your knees, you should know that the solution that is most within reach and for which you do not need anything, is to go for a walk. It is also the safest to exercise without risks.
The key to getting rid of the fat on your knees is to avoid a sedentary lifestyle and for this it is advisable to walk at least 40 minutes every day, which will help you to stay in good shape and you can benefit from many other benefits. advantage. Among them you will find that it will help you reduce the fat you have in your knees.
In addition to walking, there are other physical exercises that you should do if you want to know how to remove fat from your knees effectively. An effective way to get rid of this fat is to resort to squat exercises. To do so, the steps to follow are as follows:
- Standing tall, your legs should be slightly apart until they are parallel to your shoulders. The back should be kept straight, without the neck being forced.
- Now you will have to join your hands in front of your chest so as not to generate momentum with them and thus get your back to stay quite straight.
- From that position it will be time to begin to descend, slowly lowering your buttocks and bending your legs as if you were going to sit on a chair.
- Once you reach the bottom, it will be time to go back up, always with a straight back, exerting force only with your legs and buttocks.
It is advisable to carry out series of 15-20 repetitions each day. Thus, in a few days you will be able to notice the results and it will help you get rid of the fat on your knees.
High intensity exercises
To know how to remove fat from the knees and remove fat from the legs and the rest of your body, it is advisable to carry out high intensity exercises. For this, it is recommended to carry out cardiovascular activities that make you burn calories. However, it is exercise that is recommended only for people who are more active.
High –intensity interval exercises (HIIT) are very useful and highly recommended to lose weight, as well as to burn fat and achieve muscle toning.
It is advisable to carry out sessions of approximately 45 minutes’ duration to notice the effects, taking breaks of 20-30 seconds between each series when doing the training.
If you like to run, running can help you burn fat both in your knees and in the rest of your body. In fact, running is one of the most effective workouts; and you can even perform speed and resistance series.
Treatments to remove fat from the knees
If in addition to these exercises you are interested in knowing how to eliminate fat from the knees through treatments, there are some of them that are very popular, such as:
- Lip laser. It offers a safer and less aggressive treatment than liposuction, making use of laser technology to get rid of the fat that exists in certain areas of the body.
- Knee liposuction. It is a type of surgery that is responsible for the aspiration of fat that accumulates in the knees.
- Carboxytherapy. It is a technique that uses CO2 infiltrations to eliminate the accumulation of fat in small areas.